Economic Development Advisory Commission (EDAC)
The Economic Development Advisory Commission (EDAC) is a nine-member advisory commission appointed by the City Council. It was formed in 1985 through ordinance 1359 to advise the City Council and other City agencies on economic development strategies within the City of San Carlos. The commission members include representatives of the business community in San Carlos who provide the City Council advice and recommendations on the City's economic development programs, goals, and objectives.
The EDAC meets every 4th Tuesday of each month, from 4:00 PM-6:00 PM at San Carlos City Hall at 600 Elm Street in the Collaboration Room.
The Commission’s goals include:
1. Ensure City-wide economic development sustainability.
2. Maintain a successful business climate.
3. Ensure a diverse job base.
4. Ensure adequate range of housing for employees.
5. Such other matters as the City Council assigns to EDAC for review.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes
For More Information:
Economic Development Coordinator
City Council Liaison: Cameron Johnson